HodgePodge Crochet

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HodgePodge Crochet is the home of your average everyday yarn-a-holic.

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 86 on Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:49 pm

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Lets get this party started
by tempraven Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:04 am

» Photoshop Painting on a Pencil Sketch!
by SRLogan Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:17 am

» Favorite sites
by Lovin2Crochet Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:55 pm

» Organise Yourself a Merry Little Christmas!
by Bonnie Swadling Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:24 pm

» Polymer clay hook
by JessStuckey Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:49 pm

» What's on the hook today??
by Jessica Rathbone Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:46 am

» Camera Buddies
by Jessica Rathbone Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:45 am

» THE WALKING DEAD!
by Rebecca Glover Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:20 am

» Oil Pastels
by Rebecca Glover Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:18 am

Similar topics

Creating The Occasion

Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:18 am by Jessica Rathbone

Jessica here! I run Creating The Occasion and make all sorts of newborn and baby items. I do everything from crochet to knit to applique onesies. I also dabble in custom party supplies. I love any and all crafts! You can come visit me at Creating The Occasion

My shop is Crow Shea

Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:05 pm by Dawn Crow Shea

Hey everyone!

My shop is Crow Shea!

It started out by me learning to crochet so I could make my kids hats for the winter. THEN people noticed them and asked me to make them for their kids, and then strangers asked where my hats came from and I got a few orders that way! So I started my facebook page!

My Facebook Shop is https://www.facebook.com/crowshea
    And My webpage (which just links to my …

I Work From Home!!!!

Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:23 pm by Michelle Warwick

So, that's kind of why I chose that name.

My business is From Home, and I am pretty new to the game. I have fallen in love with the hobby, and it helps me contribute to our household, which is a bonus!

I have links to my Pinterest, Facebook page, Etsy shop, and Twitter in my profile, so CHECK ME OUT!!!! Just don't become a weirdo stalker... that's kind of creepy. Wink

I'm On The Hook Crafts

Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:20 pm by Rebecca Glover

My little business started as a hobby and has evolved into a little side business that contributes a bit to the household!  Come visit!

At Facebook On The Hook Crafts  or Etsy On The Hook Boutique

Kountry Girl Kreations

Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:26 am by JessStuckey

Hi everyone I'm Jess from Kountry Girl Kreations  I crochet of course and I make clay hook handles.  I have posted some under polymer clay section of the forum so you all can see.  Thanks for everything and look forward to meeting you guys

Just getting this party started!

Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:30 pm by Rachel Dumps

I own MoonShadow Threads which isn't really around anymore... Well it is, but I am taking an extended break from it due to personal issues. BUT I plan on getting it back up and running soon. I did some crochet but I am mostly known for my Clay covered crochet hooks. You've probably seen them on Youtube's Bobwilson123 & Yolanda's crochet channels. One of my goals this winter is to become …

How To Post a NEW TOPIC

Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:02 pm by Tanya Naser

First!!

Click the forum you want to post into. In this case it will be Shop Shout Out.

Next!!

Click: NEW TOPIC
    How the Square Exchange Works! Forumnewtopic_zpsac06e1c0

Then!!
    Add a title and fill out the post area with all your links and goodies!!
    How the Square Exchange Works! Forumnewtopic2_zps6aae0518

Finally!!

Click SEND and you're

Keywords

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 809 messages in 181 subjects

We have 151 registered users

The newest registered user is channuai

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
    MSN 
    AOL 
    Netvibes 
    Bloglines 

Navigation

How the Square Exchange Works!

Kathyalexander
      Kathyalexander

Yarnie Points : 11

How the Square Exchange Works! Empty How the Square Exchange Works!

Post by Kathyalexander Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:51 pm

THE SQUARE EXCHANGE RULES

PLEASE CONTACT THE PERSON YOU WISH TO SWAP WITH **BEFORE** YOU SEND A SQUARE - MAKE SURE THEY ARE READY TO SEND ONE BACK TO YOU!

HODGEPODGE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MEMBER WHO FAILS TO FOLLOW THE RULES AND ENDS UP SHORTCHANGED.

ADDING YOUR INFO BELOW MEANS YOU AGREE TO ALL RULES REGARDING THE EXCHANGE POSTED BELOW.

Post a comment below if you want to join in! Please limit your requests to EITHER {one 12" square} or {two 6" squares}. (You can request both types if you add the option for the crocheter to choose to crochet one or the other.) Colors and yarn preference to be determined by each individual participant.

THIS TOPIC IS ONLY FOR FILLING OUT YOUR INFORMATION. ALL POSTS ASKING ABOUT SQUARE SWAPPING SHOULD BE DONE IN A NEW TOPIC!

Please Note: If you post asking to swap in this topic, it will be deleted.

If you want to join in, simply follow this format:

Super Awesome HodgePodge Crocheter (This means YOU)
      NEEDS: One 12" square. COLOR: Primary (Red, blue, yellow)
      SQUARES GOTTEN AND FROM WHO: 0
      SQUARES SWAPPED AND WITH WHO: 0
      Wish List: All grannies in 100% cotton please! A quick tip about YOUR WISHLIST: This is where you would list info like specific granny types or anything else that might pop into your head regarding the overall look of your granny (like yarn type)

The form should be filled out so that it is fairly specific to help the one who is crocheting your square. Something general like, "I don't mind." or "Whatever you think is good." just makes me panic! lol. I want to know what you like so that I have some sort of direction to go in! In other words, tell us what you like and think about YOUR OWN blanket design when filling out the form.

I also think it's important for everyone to limit their square requests to either ONE large sized square or TWO small sized squares. Remember, there are a lot of people participating so if everyone requests four 6 inch grannies that's a lot of crocheting for everyone else. If we have 50 people willing to send 2 squares each--that's 100 squares coming to your house!! It adds up Very Happy You can add more detail or a wishlist for styles, yarn etc.

Don't be shy, just copy and paste the above into a quick reply and edit it to add your info. Once you arrange the details to swap with someone (or have completed a swap) make sure you come back edit your post to update how many squares you've sent and received.

**IMPORTANT STUFF - PLEASE READ**
      Since some of us would prefer a uniform finished granny blanket and some of us are more interested in a hodgepodge of grannies it's important to say what size/sizes and colors you are interested in.

Anyone have any questions? Start a NEW TOPIC and it will be answered!  Smile 

Happy Exchanging!!

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:54 am